Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Unboxing the Bistro!

The Cocoa Daisy July "Bistro" kits revealed just a couple of days ago! They are so much fun. Before I show you what I made, lets have a look at what I had to work with in this unboxing video...


Really, how can one go wrong with those awesome supplies?

First up, I created a bit of a deconstructed "pocket" page. Yes, there are no pockets, but there are the cards that fit inside the pockets on there and I didn't cut them all up! So, a deconstructed style, if you will...


Then, I played with one of the free (to subscriber) cut-files, along with lots of mixed media on this page. Hint... there may be a process video coming soon for this one....




Next up, I had some ephemera to scrap and created a giant pocket behind my photo for this one... and of course, used some of those awesome Shimelle coffee cups for embellishments...

Sometimes, something just doesn't stick... as in daily journaling or doodling in the Hobonichi. The first step is admitting that it didn't work. The second step? Scrapping about it, of course!


This next card puts a fun little business card, included in the kits, to use...


And on this page, I used the cover of the Dear Lizzy Journal that is included as part of the Buy Your Own Add-On selection... (stay tuned for a #FlipScrapGo of this one)


July is my birthday month, so I had to scrap up a page about little ole me... especially since I LOVE coffee....


On this card, I put the adorable octopus from the July Planner Kit to use....


Here I am using lots of bits and pieces to scrap up my latest knitting project...


More mixed media fun for this page about a fun play day with friends...


And finally, vellum clouds and pineapples are the perfect touch for this page...


Now, head on over to Cocoa Daisy and snag some goodies for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow!! Everything you created is AMAZING! Loooooooove all of the pages! Can't wait to see the videos! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vellum clouds...sigh... Anyway, happy birthday! It's my birthday month, too, and looking forward to treating myself to some goodies (vellum clouds? I think so...) I love everything you've shown here. Awesome stuff. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...