Friday, June 12, 2015

The Color of FUN!

Hi there!!!

Simon Says Stamp has a new release... "The Color of Fun."

And fun, it is!

These lovely goodies landed on my desk and I say it's time to get scrappin'...
Aren't those ink colors gorgeous?

It didn't take me long to stamp up and cut out some fun ice cream cones and a fabulous sunshine. Then, I layered some scraps behind my two 4x4 photos. Now, it's time to figure out the basic design on my page...
 Ah yes! There we have it. Nothing says celebration like an exploding ice cream cone, yes?
 A few more embellishments and there we have it!
 So sweet!
Be sure to head on over to Simon Says Stamp to check out all the goodness from this new release.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love these! The colors and photos and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, summery layout, Ashli ... and what gorgeous photo's ... so sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful happy sunny page, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...