Thursday, May 28, 2015

Unboxing the Reveal...

Ah - it's that time again... time to reveal another gorgeous month of kits from Cocoa Daisy! But, before we get to the projects I made, let's have a look at all the goodies that came in my box:


Now, what did I create with all that awesomeness?

Let's have a look:

First up, I was inspired by rainbows and all the fun little bits and bobs from the kit:
On this next layout, I got a little painty as I scrapped about my husband's hobby...


Here, some of the lovely planner graphics came to use on this card:

As well as on this little mixed media collage...

And, I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit for this spread, using the DITL cards in an actual pocket page...

Next, the gorgeous gold foil map transparency paper from the patterned paper add-on served as a background for this layout...

I put some of the fun stamps and more of the great little embellishments to use on this page...

Oh, and there's Simon again! This time, he has a pencil in which to write a little note...

This next layout was prompted by that fabulous cupcake card from the DITL kit...

And this page puts one of the fun cut files to use...

The large white rectangle on this next layout serves as a giant pocket for plenty of journaling...

And last, but not least... one more project with the fabulous planner pages...
Stay tuned as I have a fun, and somewhat different, process video coming later in the month...

Now, head on over to Cocoa Daisy and scoop up some of the goodies!

5 comments:

  1. Your layouts are wonderful. So awesome. I like the clever journaling in different places on the pocket page layout. And your mixed media work is lovely. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon!!! Each one I scroll to I'm yelling at my screen, "Ooohh. Wooow. No she didn't use that like that!!!" You just have such a creative way of using your supplies! Thank you for sharing and of course I cannot wait for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these creations! Great kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! you do it all: layouts, cards, PL, planner pages, mini albums, home school with four young ones. These are such a delight to look at. BTW, was not able to pin the last layout in the CD gallery but someone had it up on Pinterest so able to capture it that way. Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashil, I love getting to see the kit from your perspective. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...