Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Scrapbooking Day - and a VIDEO!!!

Saturday was (Inter)National Scrapbook Day and we had a blast over at Cocoa Daisy! Several of the Design Team members, as well as some members of the forum, presented challenges. There are lots of fun ideas and prompts to get the creative juices flowing, so I do hope you will stop on by and take a look!

I posted two challenges. The first one was to "Lift a Daisy"...
I was so inspired by this lovely layout from the gallery, that I had to give that angled design a try!


Well, it is so fun to scrap about it again... this time, with a story of success!

For my second challenge, I worked up a little mixed media action, with a VIDEO to boot! YAY!
This truly is one of my favorite techniques! Please have a look at this video:
So fun!
Good times, indeed!
And finally, I decided to play along with Suz's sketch challenge and created this page:
The challenges are up for a week, so I encourage you to stop by and play along! You are not required to use Cocoa Daisy goodies, so it's a great way to try on the forums for size and introduce yourself to the CD community!

Hope to see you there!

Oh, and in case you are wondering what we are up to at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog this week.... we are all about the color Coral! And, I will be back in a few days with another video tutorial! Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO!! eeeeeek!! i looooooooove these layouts! LOVE them!!! i love white space, the doodles and the gorgeous way you layer and cluster! these pages are like magic! i could look at them all day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that rabbit you have been using...is it a stamp? and can I get one?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...