Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

We have had several reasons for celebration around here...
Easter, of course! And, since this month's Family Portrait theme is all about how we celebrate Easter or other spring time festivities, I put together this little spread to add to my album. 
Another reason to celebrate? I finally found a use for that ginormous wood veneer from Studio Calico. Huzzah! It's the little victories, ya know?

We also just celebrated a little cutie's first birthday...
And, I put the April designs from CATfile Store to good use...
To scrap these up!

Be sure to head on over to CATfile Store to see all the lovelies and you can find more information on their blog too!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! And your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these!!! What amazing layouts! The white oh the white!! And such happy celebrations!! This post is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet every day is a party at the Oliver home!! I can't believe baby is already one. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh what a smiley, happy baby! Such precious photos. And your oldest looks just like you. They are so pretty. I don't have that wood veneer piece, but you're the second person I saw this week use it so well. Anyway, beautiful layouts and photos. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...