Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cut it Out!

I am really loving my Brother Scan 'N Cut! It has so many fun features and I have not regretted the purchase! Plus, it meant I could play with some of the fun files from The Cut Shoppe!
And... I am thrilled to be this week's guest!

In addition to that fun cloud, I also used one of the alpha cut files. Can I just say what a great bang for the buck that is?!?! Buy it once, cut it a thousand times. Change the size, change the paper... so many possibilities!

Be sure to check out the Etsy shop for all the fun and whimsical designs!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love what you created with the cut files Ashli!! Thanks so much for Guest designing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love what you do with everything you're involved with. I've seen Ashley's blog and shop. Shred has really cute things but I don't have a machine to do those things. I've fussy cut cut files, but I can't really do anything intricate. But I really love your cute layouts. Your choices are fun. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I totally thought I had commented on this already! I LOVE IT!!! That cut file...swoon! I love it! Love love love the cloud above the photo! I a just adore the placement of the photo and papers to draw your eye from left to right! Awesome!!!!! ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...