Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere...

Oh yes, it always is! And that means it's always a fun time somewhere too... and that's exactly what the April "Five O'Clock Somewhere" Cocoa Daisy Kits are... FUN!

I had a blast whipping up these layouts and I still have more up my sleeve...
Kits go on sale midnight on the First of April to non-subscribers! 

The kit is full of such lovely, bright springy greens, blues... 



 ...yellows, and pinks...

Oh, and the exclusive Cocoa Daisy papers are SO lovely this month!
See this layout below? It puts some of the planner kit to use. I LOVE incorporating bits from the planner kit in my scrapping!

Some lovely little bits from the Day In the Life Kit are on this next page...
If someone were to say to me, "All the kits look so good, but I can only afford to subscribe to one, what would you recommend?"
My answer, hands down, is the Day in the Life Kit! Even if you don't do pocket scrapbooking, this kit will serve you well! From all the cute, whimsical designs that are exclusive to CD, plus all the fun little embellishments, you will have plenty to scrap with, or make cards with, or even to use in your mixed media! Oh, and the DITL kits come with a couple of 6x6 cuts of the exclusive papers! It is a great bang for the buck!


See that cloud on this next page? It was fussy cut from a DITL card...


 And those fun Wood Emojis? Yep - from the DITL kit as well...

Oh, and did you notice all the pineapples? Aren't they cute?!?! 
Maybe you are wondering why you would want a pineapple embellishment. Well, I say embrace the cute, sweet whimsy! Scrapping a sweet memory? Pineapples are sweet... add it to your page! 
That was my approach with all the pineapple sweetness in the April kits and I just love how my pages came out!

So, if you are not a subscriber, you can buy the kits beginning April 1. Ahhh - but, things sell out FAST, so I advise subscribing so that you get what you want each and every month!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon...

7 comments:

  1. Love the way you incorporated the pineapples Ashli!! And the Math screen shot cracks me up!! So true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, fun layouts. You are so good at repurposing product, using things in awesomely inventive ways. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I always feel so happy and lifted up when I see your layouts! The way you add color is so soft and happy and gorgeous!
    I love all of these layouts! They are all beautiful! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to receiving my bundle of happiness and thanks to you I added the planner kit too....just had to have that cute Simon stamp. You certainly worked your magic again this month! Love your Pinterest page.....cracks me up every time I see this, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages...so light and airy...
    Is the pineapple a special cut out. I couldn't find it in the Cocoadaisy store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It will be released later in the month :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...