Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello Again!

Hello, hello and hello again! The March "Hello Again" Cocoa Daisy Kits were revealed this past weekend. They are full of springy goodness and I had a blast creating with them!

For instance, this page... with lots of the glassine bags, used in the packaging, layered behind the photo...
And this next one put some stamping to use in a different sort of way. Spoiler alert...check back later in the week on the Cocoa Daisy Blog for more on that...


Then, one of the adorable Day In The Life cards inspired this mixed media collage, which I think rates as my favorite to date...


This next layout put lots of the lovely die cuts to use as well as the fabulous deer!


And this one, perhaps my favorite page from this month's kit...
It uses one of the free cut files and some more stamping action...

I played with some tone on tone goodness for this simple page. I seriously love the dot and floral combo!

Oh, and of course... a little mini book action!

 This will be used to plan our garden come spring... that is if spring ever decides to come!


Lots of little happy moments in these kits for sure!


And last, but not least... this whimsical page using lots of the Day In The Life cuteness...


And while we are on the topic of the Day In The Life kits... they sell out FAST! Like, super fast! It's no surprise, really... just look at the adorableness. So, if you like this whimsical aesthetic that really is totally unique to Cocoa Daisy, I recommend subscribing. This guarantees you a kit every month. And, as you can see from the above layout, you can totally scrapbook with JUST the Day In The Life Kit. It is such a great bang for the buck!

So, head on over to Cocoa Daisy to see all the goodness!

See you soon.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous!!!! I can't even believe all of these layouts and the mini book!!! I couldn't even begin to decide what I love more! Your style is beyond inspiring and captivating! I will be staring at these projects for hours! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunning Ashli!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented!! I discovered you on the SC gallery and I'm a huge fan of your work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful. Your layouts and photos. I know I say the same thing, but, man, so beautiful. I saw what you or how you did the stamping in the second layout and I am so doing that, though I will look for the blog post to go with it. The kits are really pretty too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow did you do a lot with this kit! Love your work, your pages are gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! Loving all the layouts and mini albums.....thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoy your gallery each month. So glad you are creating at Cocoa Daisy. It's so fun to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative--love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...