Thursday, February 26, 2015

Feeling Sneaky...

Hello there and happy Friday! February is almost over and that means it is almost time to see the March "Hello Again" kits over at Cocoa Daisy! The reveal is on Saturday at 8 pm EST and current subscribers will be allowed to shop that evening. The March kits are full of such wonderful, springy goodness! I made lots of layouts, a mini book, and one of my most favorite mixed media collages to date. Here is a little sneak of my creations...
Kits sell out fast, so be sure to go ahead and subscribe. This gives you first dibs at all the goodness!

And while we are on the topic of sneaks, here is a look-see at the projects I created for the upcoming Color Theory Workshop with Wilna



Registration closes at the end of this month, so be sure to head on over to Studio Calico to sign up!

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COLOR CLASS!! It's my first ever class I have taken online and I am so excited! Love all of the sneaks! Such a fun and teasing post! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...