Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Challenge for You...

Oh yes, I do love a good challenge! And, it's super fun to be the one that comes up with the challenge, so I jumped at the chance to host the February Designer's Challenge over at Cocoa Daisy!

Take a look at this layout...
 And tell me... can you guess what the challenge is?
If you guessed:

  • Scrap with 3 photos
  • Make your title a question 
  • Doodle on your page...

You would be right! Awww...don't be scared... doodling is fun! Plus, this is supposed to be a challenge, right?

You might be wondering... "what's in it for me?" Well, I am so glad you asked! Link up your page in the comments on the Cocoa Daisy Blog Post or over on the Forum Thread and you have a chance at $10 to spend in the Cocoa Daisy store. YAY! 

Be sure to check out the Blog Post to see some of the other Designer's takes on this fun challenge. You have two weeks to get your entry in and I hope you will join us!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Ashli! Love the look of the doodling on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! and I am so doing this challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout. Like this challenge too. I dongle know how to link but I'm going to do this idea. I always love your doodles. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...