Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Journaling with Cocoa Daisy...the Reveal!

The February Cocoa Daisy "Journal Entry" kits were made for me. Seriously. 
Lots of lovely soft colors with the perfect pops of red and black. I had so much fun with all of the goodness, I couldn't stop scrapping!


First up... lots of lovely paper, rolled into a fun little embellishment accent:

Next up... my designer's challenge! That's right... this month, I am in charge of issuing a challenge for other members of the DT to play along with. Stay tuned to the Cocoa Daisy blog in February to see what challenge I issued and the other DT member's take on it.
For this next layout, I used the planner pages as my patterned paper. I just love scrapping with those!
Oh, and of course, this is the time of year for my annual "My Loves" mini project. So, I took an old thrift store planner and turned it into my mini!
 Here are some details, but I will post more on this later in the month!
Next up... playing with the doodled doors on one of the patterned papers to create this page about my backyard view:
And one of my favorite ways to use scraps is to whip up some prize ribbons. I did just that on this card:
For this next page I used lots of goodies from the Day In The Life Kit, as well as the fun photo corners in the main:
 I was also inspired to put my mixed media hat on and created a couple of little 8x8 collages:

And finally, the chevron overlay was so fun to play with on this page, all about playing chess with my daughter...
Kits are on sale now for subscribers and will be available for general purchase on the first. Make sure you swing on by Cocoa Daisy to see what the other DT members did with the kits!

9 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pages! I can see why you loved this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is stunning!! I'd love to be a bird and go inside your head. It's crazy how two brains can work so differently! You definitely inspire me with every project you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say? I am admiring all of these shares! Your "love" book looks awesome, scrapbook pages divine, mixed media heavenly...you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so rockin' this kit...love every project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love to see what you do. So many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all totally gorgeous Ashli!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so beautiful, and that first layout with the rolled papers is so clever. Love the mixed media and the mini book sneaks too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...