Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cheers with a Citrus Twist!

Hello, and happy New Year!!! 

I hope you all had a lovely evening celebrating and/or relaxing as you rang in the New Year. We spent ours relaxing together, nursing the hubbie's broken foot, eating, and of course scrapping!

I had the pleasure of being invited to Guest Design for Citrus Twist Kits to ring in the New Year and I received the lovely January "Fields of Gold" main kit. They requested that I mix up the sizes a bit with a couple of the pages and I really had fun with that challenge!

Here are the projects I was able to create using the beautiful selection of goodies...

A 12x12 page using lots of the lovely embellishments included...
This one is up on their blog today with a glimpse into my studio space as well:
I then crafted up this fun little 6x8 interactive page that has a video tutorial to go along with it. Be sure to check back at the Citrus Twist Blog later in the month for more on that!

I also tried my hand at an 8 1/2 by 11 page as per their request. It was VERY much out of my comfort zone, but you know I love a good challenge and I had fun forging ahead through this one...

There were even enough goodies in the kit to work up a little mini album! Once again, check back in at the Citrus Twist Blog for all the detail shots and to see the inside of this one...

 And finally, I used their monthly sketch to create this page...
Thanks for stopping by and Happy, Happy New Year!
I have some fun things in store for 2015 and I can't wait to share them with all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year. Your layouts and albums here are all so lovely, truly beautiful. Congratulations on your guest designer spot, well deserved. Can't wait to see the details on these projects. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Ashli!!! Beautiful pages with the Citrus Twist kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Ashli! I love all of the touches of Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! You are a woman of many talents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...