Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pajama Time!

I do love me some pajamas... in fact, I am affectionately referred to as "mama pajama" around here.

So, I was super excited to see that the Cocoa Daisy January kits were all themed around "Pajama Time." How fun is that?!?! 

I received the Main Kit, the Day in the Life Kit, and some Planner Note Pages. I had more fun creating up a storm with these and really, I want to just keep on going!

Now, before I show you what I made, I thought I would mention one of the many things I love about Cocoa Daisy...

You will see more about select layouts from each designer over on the Cocoa Daisy blog throughout the month.

So, one of these was with a sketch, one was using the DITL kit only, and one will have a little tips and tricks tutorial to go with it! Can you guess which is which?







Oh, and the vellum feathers, moon, and stars? Cocoa Daisy Exclusives. They are soooo much fun!

So, head on over to Cocoa Daisy to check out all the goodies and subscribe.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. here in italy we say "mamma pigiama", but it's very near to you!! I have visited your blog and I love your colors, your mood....and overall your projects! I will follow you with great pleasure! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Absolutely stunning layouts! I can't wait to find out more about then! LOVE the colors and white space! So much technique on each one too! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are all sensational, Ashli! Love your work so much! Love them all, but the top one is my fave. Pure sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Ashli! I love these sweet and softly artistic layouts. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Oh, I did enjoy your video on Simon Says Stamp blog, it was great. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Ashli!! Such awesome designs for each layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your beautiful layouts, Ashlil. Wish you a wonderful 2015. Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...