Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas to ME!

Hi everyone! Things are busy around here and I am sure you can relate with Christmas approaching FAST...

So, I wanted to pop in and let you all know that I received a most exciting Christmas present...

I was invited to join the Cocoa Daisy Kits Design Team!!!!
You might remember that I had the opportunity to guest with them in November. I must say, the kit BLEW ME AWAY! I am not kidding. It was amazing!

I created my heart out and was so complimented to get the invitation to stay!

My first kit to design with as an official teamie will be the January kit:
Doesn't it look AWESOME?!?!

I can tell you from my guesting experience that their kits are packed with goodness! Plus, they have some amazing graphic designers behind their exclusives and they are beyond gorgeous!

You know what else is awesome? Their community. The forum is very active and SUPER friendly. No drama. Can I get an AMEN???

Just thinking of subbing, but not sure? Stop on by and chat with us... everyone is welcome!

Hope to see you there!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ashli! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the announcement! So happy for you and for them! You will be a wonderful asset and look forward to 2015!!! Congratulations girlie! Hugs to all of those beautiful babies:) Merry Christmas Ashli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ashli!!! I loved what you did when you guested in Nov. can't wait to see what you do on the team. Of course, I love everything you do!!!! Amen to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what else is awesome? Their community. The forum is very active and SUPER friendly. No drama. Can I get an AMEN???best christmas gift ideas for him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Ashli! You're the perfect person for a DT because you are such a creative thinker. Hope it's a total blast for you. (P.S. The 1:17 AM comment seems to be spam.) ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. So beyond well deserved. Will look forward to your future posts and in the meantime check it out. Love the sneak, real cute stuff. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashli, that is awesome!
    Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...