Sunday, December 21, 2014

Journaling all the Way...

Ah - the week of Christmas is here! I don't know about you, but December sure has gone by fast in these parts! 

We are done with challenges over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog for 2014. But, don't despair, several members of the Design Team will be popping in with some tutorials and inspiration... including your's truly!

So, check back in on Friday  as I will have a video for you at the Simon Challenge Blog!

But, in the mean time, I thought I would share with you how my December Journal is going...

You may remember that I am taking a different approach this year and I have really been enjoying it!

Documenting the little things...
with lots of journaling...

Some photos here and there...

 I love capturing the simple little moments...
 The big accomplishments...
 And the unexpected...
 December is full of adventures, big and small...
And I am loving this laid back style of documenting...
Merry Christmas everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Ashli and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look so wonderful.. I just love your style girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made the pretty sweater?! Awesome. So pretty. You are so talented, I admire you. Beautiful album, too, great idea. Merry Christmas. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful! I love how you scrap and put things together so beautifully! I wanted to stop by and wish you a very merry Christmas! I hope your new year is healthy, happy and blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is amazing!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talent just oozes from you and I love how you've put this all together. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a creative New Year. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...I don't even know where to begin! This is just stunning. Inthinkni could stare at these pages for days and still not see everything! Love the details, the journaling and the colors!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...