Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Die-Cember Video!

Hello, hello!

This month Simon Says Stamp is celebrating Die-Cember. Simon has the most wonderful exclusive dies and they are always coming up with new and innovative designs!


They have released so many lovely things during Die-Cember and I was fortunate enough to have this lovely die land on my desk:

I just love how unique this design is and how many possibilities there are for scrapbookers, card makers, and art journalers alike!

I put together a little video so you could see what I ended up doing with this gorgeous die:
(Having trouble viewing the embedded file? Direct link here: http://youtu.be/YSzy6Mmu6Ik)



Yay! I had more fun playing with those delicate little shapes!


Simon has released so many other amazing dies as well! Please be sure to check out the store for all the loveliness!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope this has inspired you to play around with some new and unique dies.
See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the die, Ashli!! Love the layers you created on this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video. Love your videos, you explain your process so well. That die is cute, very interesting. And I love this layout, very beautiful. Your husband's so talented too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to go shopping! Love what you did with your mini......thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...