Monday, November 3, 2014

The Good 'Ol Days...

Happy Monday!

The challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog is all about the Good 'Ol Days...

Remember when… it’s fun to walk down memory lane and whether you’d like to create a classic vintage project, try a technique you used to use, or perhaps walk down memory lane we want to see how you’re inspired by the good ‘ol days.

I will be back with you later in the week, sharing a tutorial:

But, in the mean time, I thought it would be fun to take a look back at our Simon Challenge from exactly one year ago...

Looking back like this reminds me that it is always a good idea to pull inspiration out of the past! What inspires me from the above?

The enlarged photo
The sketching over the image
The random patchwork
The floral embellies contrasted with the black stripes

These are all things that I haven't done in a while and this has me wanting to create! Love that!

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Ashli. I think I remember this. I'd just started coming around and I remember how much I loved the larger photo and the inky drawn heart. Very sweet, pretty layout. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.... I am loving the arrows in the current layout! Michelle

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the rest!! Looking awesome!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...