Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Trying on a Transparent Trend - And a Video!

Hello there! Welcome to another edition of the Trying on a Trend video series. If you have missed any of the previous installments, you can take a look here...

Brush Script
Frames

So, what trend our we looking at today?

Transparent Photo Overlays! Please take a look...
(Having trouble viewing the video? The direct link is here: http://youtu.be/4QSfl1TtKao)


That was fun! And, I do believe I will be working with these fun transparencies again.

The printable layering papers can be found in my ETSY shop :)

Oh, want to get your hands on some of that awesome FLAIR? Take a look at the A Flair For Buttons Etsy Shop!

Thanks for joining me today! See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. I love the cluster you created with the flair, Ashli! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the layout and your use of the transparencies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super cute!!! Loove how you worked through the flair and transparency...totally going to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought in using transparencies thus way... What a great idea! Your layout looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... amazing idea~ i love your ways how to use overlays on white background....
    thank you sharing video!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this tutorial Ashli! Transparencies are always hold such a sense of fear for me but you've got such great ideas for making them work. Thanks so much for sharing. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You KNOW I love everything about this! I love how you think outside the norm and all your creative ideas! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...