Monday, October 13, 2014

"O" is for...

Hello, hello! It's Monday and that means we have a new challenge waiting for you at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. This week, we are all about the letter "O."

Here’s a letter we haven’t covered yet – what will you use? October Afternoon products? Be inspired by the number one? Create an ombre effect? order new goodies to play with? We want to see what O means in your crafting!

Well, I'd say with the last name of Oliver, this challenge has my name written all over it!

To really play up the theme, I decided to play with LOTS of the letter "O." I cut these all out from my Tim Holtz Alpha die. And with my chosen photo, I think they look super fun all lined up! I just love how they look less like a repeated letter and more like a pattern...
 To play up my title, I backed one of the "O's" with some patterned paper...
 And then I just started playing around with embellishments...
 Lots of sequins, and some wood veneer...
 And there we have it!
"O" is for... Oliver girls!

Now it's your turn! Don't forget to link-up with us! Every week a random winner is chosen to win a $50 spending spree from SimonSaysStamp.com.



How awesome is that?


Here is my supply list :)


14 comments:

  1. Very lovely. Great idea for a layout. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea, and absolutely perfect layout!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for ALL of the Oliver girls. You should make one for each girl as a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look a that beautiful happy gaggle of girls! Love that you put all those O's behind the photo I was think think hugs as in x's and o's... :) Gorgeous photo and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling layout, Ashli!
    Love those O's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and cute layout! Love all those fabulous embellishments on the background. Love the pretty photo, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Ashli!! Such a fun use of the die cut O's on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love your take on the "o" theme. And such a pretty page :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is gorgeous and the Oliver girls perfect for this! Adorable idea, adorable layout! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout, Ashli! The O(liver)'s are so cute! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun!! I enjoyed seeing how you assembled this page. The sewn-on clouds are really sweet. I'm one of four girls and can just imagine the joy your family must bring. Your photo says it all--you have your hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pure cuteness Ashli! Lovin' all the O's and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on this challenge, Ashli and I adore all those O's ~ your layout is as beautiful, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All those o's are such a fun idea Ashli! Love them, especially with the bits of patterned paper here and there. The sequins and fun too and such a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...