Thursday, October 2, 2014

Me...Finished!

Well, 30 Days worth anyway...

I recently shared my progress on a mini album that I've been working on as part of the 30 Days of Me class over at Studio Calico...
Well, class came to an end along with September, so I am back with the rest of my mini...
I just love classes like this... with daily prompts that really get me thinking about specific things to journal...
 Lots of little moments...
 And things that are telling of our times...
Not to mention, the all important coffee maker! THAT is a MUST!
Oh - and the adorable baby too :)
A screen shot of my favorite podcasts will be so fun to look back on. I wonder if we will one day find ourselves saying "Remember when we listened to those things called Podcasts?!?!" HA!
 Oh yes, and yet another selfie... It is a little book all about me, after all...
This might be my first ever foot photo that wasn't on a beach. It's kinda fun to include, even if the journaling is about how now that I am over 35, I am finding that I need corrective footwear...
 And rest. It's a premium these days...
 It really was fun to tell a bit of my story as I went through all of these prompts...
 And to share some little things...
 ...that are in my heart...
 And there we have it! A little mini book full of tid bits about little ole me...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Ashli, this is just lovely!
    your projects are always so airy and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way your album turned out, Ashli!! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty. The room in your house is lovely, such beautiful light. Yes, once you hit a certain age, the foot care aisle becomes a staple, but you are still young. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your project. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes am in awe of how you do it...queen of multi tasking and great organization skills! I love this mini and so will your girls later on...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...