Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Little Detective Work...

I was totally thrilled and honored when Debbi of the CSI Challenge Blog asked me to join them for the month of October as their "Special Agent!"

And, I indeed had to do a little detective work as I have never approached a layout this way before. And it was a learning experience...
If you are not familiar with CSI, they publish these fun Case Files that are the challenges for their member community. This is the current case file and the one I worked with for this layout:
And here is the layout I came up with...
Now it's your turn to play detective! Can you tell what prompts I put into action on this page?
This was a fun challenge for me and if you would like to play along too, please take a look over at the CSI Blog for all the details and to see the other layouts that the DT came up with!

I'll be joining CSI again in a couple of weeks for another fun challenge as well!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the muted color scheme with the pops of color from your photo, Ashli! Congrats on your guest spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a real fun site, will check it out. I could benefit from the challenges even if I can't put it on the site. I just love all the bits, and you used them for extra little journaling. The soft colors and stitching are amazing too, as well as your fine photography. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. I'll have to go check out the site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...