Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Roundup and Recap - September 2014



Hello October! How did that happen? ACK! Before we get this month underway, I believe it's time for a little August R and R. Or, Roundup and Recap as it were...





Welcome to the end-of-month newsletter style post, here at The Mailbox.

This is the time and place where I will share what has caught my eye around the web, things I am loving, what I hope to try soon, and more...

Let's jump right in, shall we?

I spent the first half of this month working away on my contributor content for May Flaum's new class... Supplies on Hand: Making the Most of Your Crafty Stash. I created 15 videos and 19 projects and they really are some of my most favorite layouts! 

But, you won't get to see them unless you sign up. Class start TODAY, October 1st and it's not to late to join. I want to see you there, so be sure to sign up!

In case you missed it, here is a little sneaky peek video I worked up... (can't view the embedded file? here is the direct link: http://youtu.be/nc261DZp49g)

I also had the pleasure of guesting at Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog. I worked up a fun little video tutorial on turning a stencil into an embellishment.
I also recently finished up my mini book for the 30 Days of Me Class at Studio Calico and will be sharing the rest of that very soon.
I have seriously enjoyed putting this little thing together!

And last, but not least... The Etsy Shop has had a couple of fun new additions...
Like some fun prize banners...

An embellished journal...

And....a new set of Printable Layering Papers. Whoot!


Need more info about those printables? Take a look here.

I stumbled across the blog of one Nellie Wortman recently and her work seriously blows me away...
Fabric. Texture. Mini Book. Color. Amazingness!!!

  • A couple of guesting gigs are coming my way, so be on the lookout! And, be sure to keep up with me on Instagram where I will be sneaking lots of goodies soon...
  • Another installment of my "Trying on a Trend" video series will be up soon too!

As always, thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the guest posts and the videos. Cool. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...