Thursday, September 4, 2014

Roundup and Recap - August 2014

We are well into the first week of September... so, I believe it's time for a little August R and R. Better late than never, right?





That's right! Welcome to the end-of-month newsletter style post, here at The Mailbox.

This is the time and place where I will share what has caught my eye around the web, things I am loving, what I hope to try soon, and more...

Let's jump right in, shall we?

August was an exciting month around here! I was asked to participate in a super fun blog tour of sorts, debunking some common scrapbooking "myths."

If you missed that post, you can check it out here.

Also, in my last post, I was thrilled to announce a super fun online class that I am contributing to. I am so very excited!
If you missed that post and the little promo video I put together, you can check that out here.

Oh, and speaking of videos, I also filmed my process of making the rare project life style page...

Take a look here!

And finally, I was able to add digital printables to my Etsy Shop! I am so excited about these...

Please see more information here.

I have been rethinking The Brain these days (more info on that in a moment) and in an evening where I stumbled into the powerful rabbit hole vortex of the interwebs, I came across this awesome blog where a very talented designer has some amazing planner printables...
SO inspiring!


As mentioned above, I am rethinking my planner. The cover will stay, the rest will change. I am already working on this and will share more soon. I am super excited with what I have so far...

  • A couple of guesting gigs are coming my way, so be on the lookout! And, be sure to keep up with me on Instagram where I will be sneaking lots of goodies soon...
  • Oh, and I signed up for 30 Days of Me over at Studio Calico and will be sharing my mini book as I go along :)

As always, thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your in for an awesome month. Congratulations on all that is good. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...