Monday, September 8, 2014

Hop On Into Stamptember!!!

Hello, hello! It's Monday and that means we have a new challenge waiting for you at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. But, this isn't just any ole' week with the challenge blog...

In celebration of Stamptember, we are hoppin' this week!

You should have just arrived here from the lovely Anna-Karin Evaldsson, and I am so glad to see you!

This week, we are challenging you to use a Simon Says Exclusive product.

I decided to put a brand new set to use and show you a fun way to use all of the stamps right off the bat...
Just take every single stamp off and mount it on one large acrylic block...
After you have stamped, simply cut out shapes. Unexpected, easy, and we used all of those new stamps! I chose to do circles, so that I can create something festive...
Like a tree!
Never too early to get going on those Christmas Cards, right?
I just love the bold black text with the white and sprinkles of red!
So, the next time you have a brand new stamp set...
Give this a try!

Alrighty! Now...
Hop along!

Your next stop is the lovely Barbara!

Once you have finished hoppin'... it's your turn... 

Go get your craft on and link-up with us! Every week a random winner is chosen to win a $50 spending spree from SimonSaysStamp.com.



How awesome is that?


Here is my supply list :)

49 comments:

  1. Neat idea, I have alot of text stamps this would be a lovely background to create using Water Colour Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. I'm definitely going to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, such a fab idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever and pretty! Love your circles idea and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Clever to turn the circles into a tree. Inspiring. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the idea of using the stamps in this way for a whole new look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genius! I love your whimsical tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever and fun! Really love it:) Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog too. Have a super day!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a fun card. Great technique and I love all those layers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Never thought of doing something like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a surprise and delight! As I followed along, I didn't expect to see a Christmas tree and you're so very clever to think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet and creative tree. Love those circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun idea to make a Christmas tree like this! Very stunning card. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a creative idea. The Christmas tree looks great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super idea for using the stamps for this lovely tree! TFS and Thanks for the hop enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is unexpected! Very clever, Ashli.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this idea for making the circle tree. I will give this a try. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun Christmas tree design, Ashli!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute idea I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that your card is artsy as well as trendy and CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a clever idea! I have never thought to do this. I love how your circles tree turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun card Ashli! And a great stamping technique.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a great set of stamps and I love how you managed to use them all together to create your card by punching out the words to get the message across. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh what a great idea for a Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a neat idea thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great idea for a Christmas card! love your use os stamps! very beautiful project! BARbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a gorgeous Christmas card! So creative and fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute simple idea ( ok no work gettin' done this A.M.... I gotta Hop some more ) ! Oh my Stamptember Hop is dangerously fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning creation - such very clever stamping and inking. Thank you for the blog hop Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Neat idea! I may have to try that sometime, though the literal part of my brain is screaming, "But you can't read most of the words!" LOL Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super fun Christmas Card ... Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great idea! And I love the result : D.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a wonderfully creative card, Ashli and the finished result is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a creative use of those stamps! I love seeing a portion of "Jesus" and "reason" peeking out within the tree. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I feel totally inspired here! As usual, you've created something extraordinary from the ordinary. You always make things that are so lovely and clever, but your techniques are also very DO-ABLE and I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...