Monday, September 22, 2014

Have You Ever Wondered?

How I choose to buy what supplies?
(BTW....special discount offer at the end of this post!)

Why I don't have an electronic die cutting machine?

Why I am loving so much white lately?

How I decide what adhesive to use?

How I store my scraps?
What I do when a page is not going as planned?

And more...

Well... I promise to chatter away about all of these topics and more during the 15 videos that I did as part of the new class with May Flaum... 

Supplies on Hand: Making the Most of Your Crafty Stash.

I had more fun working on the 19+ projects that I created for this class. And believe me when I say that this class is going to be jam packed with amazingness from fabulous contributors!

Take a look at this little promo video I worked up for more info...



Are you signed up? I hope so! If not... 

I have a special offer for you!!!

$5 off...
http://craftwithmay.com/coupon/5forsupply/ 
Use this link, discount comes off automatically
(Good only on supply class, September 20th through October 9th, 2014. Not combinable with other offers, valid on new purchases only.)

Already signed up for supply class? 
Take $3 off the class of your choice – any class- with this link that is valid through 10/31: http://craftwithmay.com/coupon/3off

Hope to see you there!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...