Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Is In the Air...

Yes it is! Hooray! In honor of my favorite season, I thought we could take a trip back in time and look at some of my favorite fall projects...

Something about the cool fall air always has me itching to make home decor. Well, that and I have found it hard to find fall decor that doesn't go Halloweeny. So...

I just make my own!

Like this wreath created for Gauche Alchemy that is currently hanging on my door:

Or then there is this beach ball turned pumpkin...

And, there is also this leafy banner that I will hang on my mantle as Thanksgiving gets closer...

Of course, I also love scrapbooking some fall goodness...

Like this mini book....

And this page that also has a video that goes with it, created for A Flair For Buttons...

Ah yes... it is my favorite time of year!
Happy Fall!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty layout and projects. Love the colors. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Autumn wonderful? All of the wonderful colors make it my favorite time of year. Your projects are gorgeous, Ashli. So fun to re-visit. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations! The beach ball pumpkin is my favourite, the stem is absolutely perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach ball pumpkin! So creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...