Thursday, August 7, 2014

Scrapping With Die Cuts and a VIDEO... Part 2

Hello, hello! We recently took a look at scrapbooking with die cuts. Now, what to do with all the leftovers? The die cuts that didn't quite "make the cut?"
Please take a look as we put them to use... (having trouble viewing the embedded file? Direct link here: http://youtu.be/dY9ZaB00LKM)


That was an adventure!

I had more fun playing around with this layout turned journaling pocket!
Thanks for joining me. I hope this has inspired you to make the most of your left over die cuts!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning layout, Ashli! Love the circle photos and design of your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just treated myself with a break from workshop designing to stop and watch your fabulous video. I always get completely inspired by the design ideas you have and the way you use up scraps/die cuts. LOVE that idea of vellum layering with layering of text as well. Thank you so much for all your inspiration. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing! I enjoyed your video. I love seeing your process. The intricate artwork, the design and ideas, everything. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get ahold of you but the EMAIL ME link isn't working, it won't let me click on anything. Can you email me at emilygpitts at gmail dot com please? :D Thanks1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love the use of left over die cut pieces! The vellum pocket is perfect! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page, it is beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Videos are always my favorite to watch my favorite "scrappers"! Just listening to your process....I get you! I love Oakleighs' name!!!!! Are you ready for this? She was born on my first born son's birthday :) and to boot I have a niece coming at the end of this month....LehEtta :) Another Etta in our family:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vellum pocket with the journalling in the background! Lovely layout and a wonderful memento for your little one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...