Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Scrapping In the Pockets!

Hello there!

I had a request to do a video on pocket page scrapbooking...
But, I don't do this style of scrapbooking all that often... hmmmmm....

How did it go? Let's have a look! (having trouble viewing the embedded file? Try this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6ODgTj60i0 )



That was fun!





Thanks so much for coming along on that adventure. Remember, you can check out those Layering Papers in my Etsy Shop!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love it Ashli! Great take on the pocket style Scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, finally had a chance to watch once the chaos here came to a minimum. I will probably 're-visit from time to time as I will tackle a memory keeping project in October that I'm thinking may try project life style (ish). As always, your layouts have a loveliness to them, light or something like that. Your layering, too, is so beautiful, even within the pockets. Thanks for sharing. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very inspiring - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...