Monday, August 18, 2014

Layered Tag Love...

Happy Monday! We have a new challenge for you up on the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog.

This week anything goes!

My fellow DT member Suzz makes the most lovely tags! So layered and full of goodness… I was inspired to try my hand at some layered Tags this week as well.


Here, I have gathered some tags and some 6x6 papers from Basic Grey's Fresh Cut collection...
 First up? Texture! A stencil and some modeling paste ought to do it...
 So pretty!
 With that dry, I want to add some color. So. some color shine mists are perfect...
 And now for lots of layering with pretty paper scraps!
 Love that!
When I started working on these tags, I wasn't sure where I would end up... But, I do think they will work very nicely with this photo. Remember the die cut video I did recently with the silly photo? Well, I think this page will be perfect for a couple of the photos that actually turned out good...
 I played around with the tags on this blue background for a while...

Layering them up and such...
And in the end, I cut that out at put the whole thing on a lovely field of white... 

Ta Da!

That was fun! I love creating with no end result in mind!

Now it's your turn... Remember, anything goes this week!

Go get your craft on and link-up with us! Every week a random winner is chosen to win a $50 spending spree from SimonSaysStamp.com.



How awesome is that?


Here is my supply list :)



16 comments:

  1. Love this so much. Your tags are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Thanks for the kind words. :) Your tags are beautiful and the photos sweet as can be! Love the idea of the tags as your focal point on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your tags. What a sweet fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... those tags are so beautiful, Ashli. I always love the adorable photos on your layout. They are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet layout. Love the texture and soft color on the tags. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! Love the layered tags! And the picture are so sweet! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet layout, Ashli! Love the way you used the tags on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your no nonsense approach to layering Ashli and these tags work brilliantly on your layout. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Ashli!! All those layers on the tags are wonderful And the photos are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These tags are flippin' fantastic!!!!! I adore them and really do think that you are the Layering Master! Such a great way to use scraps of our favorite paper in a new and exciting way. I love how your ideas are always fresh and easy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a darling layout! Such cute photos! Love all the layered tags full of so much detail! The texture adds a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous baby and gorgeous layout! I love the way you layout papers : )

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This layout is one of my fav projects of yours! All is wonderful, textures, tags, layers and ... photos are so beautiful! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful layout with so many wonderful layers and textures and such a creative way to use paper scraps! It's gorgeous Ashli! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous, Ashli! Thank you for the steps how to make the tags :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...