Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Scrapping With Die Cuts and a VIDEO!

Hello, hello! I have another video by request for you today! The topic? Scrapbooking with die cuts, the kind you cut yourself specifically. I don't have an electronic die cut machine as the last thing I want to do is head to my computer before I get scrappy. But, many of the same results can be achieved with a Sizzix, and that is perfection for me. I actually use it quite a bit... so, let's take a look at how that went, shall we?

(Having trouble viewing the embedded video? Try this direct link: http://youtu.be/bpLFzckC1yA)



And there we have it!
Love all those details!!!

I hope you had as much fun watching that as I did creating it! Stay tuned for Part 2...

See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! You are getting some awesome pics of the baby. I have to sit later for the video, love them, but wanted to say it's a beautiful layout. You really are such a talent. I love these layers, and the softness of the colors. Just so pretty. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Ashli!! Love all of the elements you layered in the center of the page, and your girlie is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Watching you create....gives permission to be carefree and enjoy what we do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so sweet. Your awesome! I love using white too. I always bought colored cardstock but never used it as much as I do white. I also started cutting my die cuts using white and love that you can add color to them. You make it look so easy and pretty all the time. I love pretty and pink and black...hehehe Can't wait to see part 2. <3 your So Cal Bestie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the idea of using the gray for shading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this video and your layout is gorgeous.... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo beautiful! It was lovely, then you added the watercolour accents, and it was beautiful, and then you added that bling - gorgeous! I looove watching your process. Thanks so much for sharing with the Supplies On Hand class by May Flaum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...