Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rainbows on Etsy and a Video By Request!

Hi there! Happy Friday!

I recently did a fun little botanical inspired rainbow piece and received a request to do a process video on the makings of such rainbow.


So... ask and you shall receive! Please have a look see: (having trouble with the embedded video? Direct link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F9eOb0-_so)


Those are so much fun to make, I had to make more! You can find them all in my Etsy Shop!


And - I just couldn't stop with the rainbows so there are other fun goodies over there too...

Like Journal Covers...

And Prize Ribbons....

And even some Tags....

Thanks for taking a look and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I've been inspired by so many of your designs :) I love getting messy, too...thank you for all of your videos! I love watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for the video! Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Ashli! Love the watercolors. I do not have at set myself yet, but I'm thinking about it. Thanks for the tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. REally enjoYed the tutoriAL Ashli!!!! It's a blast to see how simple and beautiful things are when you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the great tutorial, I am very impressed and will have a try at this technique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...