Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Feeling Beachy...

Ahhh - yes, I am feeling beachy! Why? Well, because this week we are indeed at one of our favorite beach spots. In anticipation of this annual vaca, I crafted up a little sandpiper...
Which, we actually don't see a lot of at our particular beach. But, I do love them nonetheless!

Do you see the horse hiding in the photo below?
I thought that was kind of fun - and... we do see quite a few people on horse back along the coast where we stay...
I played with lots of layers, stamping, stickers, and doodling on this canvas...
He turned out pretty cute, I think :)
And this little guy, along with some other fun things, will be coming soon to my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. He turned out so adorable and lovely! :) I love the little details like the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this adorable piece, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ashli and I love the image of the horse, you added in!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...