Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Scrapping With a 12x12 Photo.... And a Video!

Hello, hello! If you have been hanging around the Mailbox for a bit, you know that I really enjoy scrapping with a 12x12 photo as my base. I tend to get asked questions about this, so I thought I might work up a little video that explains more about that...

Take a look...
(having trouble viewing the embedded video? Direct link here: http://youtu.be/NH5Sv5uqYjY)



Super easy and super fun!

Thanks for stopping by and for taking a look!

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I just love your big photo pages. I have this 8.5x11 print sitting on my table for forever that I need to get scrapped now. Thanks for all the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just gorgeous and love the pretty clusters. I so need to do this, I've never done a whole 12X12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try Persnickity for my photo printing. I keep hearing about them and I just love this idea Ashli! Both of the girls pages turned out precious and what a great intro page for their albums!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great video. I enjoyed seeing your process with the enlargements. And as always your white paint techniques are awesome. Loved the embellishments in the corner like you did. Truly awesome intro album pages. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...