Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Roundup and Recap - April 2014

Hello, hello! April is coming to an end... so, I believe it's time for a little R and R. And by that, I mean...






That's right! Welcome to the end-of-month newsletter style post, here at The Mailbox.


This is the time and place where I will share what has caught my eye around the web, things I am loving, what I hope to try soon, and more...

Let's jump right in, shall we?


Wellll.... we had a pretty big month, with the addition of another little human and all.
I know, I know... many of you are wondering if you missed the big "announcement" and all. 

No, you didn't. I haven't officially announced anything here on ye ole blog. I might have mentioned something on Instagram, though:)

What can I say, this is a crafting blog and I tend to be a little funny about posting personal things unless they are piled high in a stack of pretty paper and embellishments. But, in case you are just dying to see something more concrete... I promise you will see more soon. More on that below...

I also had the pleasure of crafting up a little video for a guest spot over at shimelle.com. That went live today and I would love for you to check it out!
While I have been thoroughly enjoying my fourth little bundle of cuteness, I have let the blog do it's thing with a month's worth of pre-scheduled posts. I do hope you all have enjoyed the things that have been posted over the last month!

While most of May's posts have been pre-scheduled as well... I have been able to get back in the studio a bit and have some fun things yet to come!
When time has permitted, I have been keeping up with my favorite blogs this past month, although I must confess that my comments have been taking the back burner. 

It's funny how reading a post doesn't take much time, but commenting does! So... if I usually comment on your blog and haven't been... my apologies! Please know I am still reading and enjoying :)

I actually think that's quite common nowadays. People tend to be responding in other ways... Pinterest, Instagram, Etc...

But, I digress....
Anyhoo... I caught this post from Tammy this morning and just loved her roundup on Gelatos. Be sure to check it out!
  • Hoping to make a journal covered with fabric...
  • Wanting to take some more time to soak in inspiration...
  • Needing to catch up on some of my favorite video crafters...
  • Pondering how to put my new little We R 4x4 album to use...


This weekend is National Scrapbooking Day!!! Whoooot! Remember how I mentioned above that there would be more about baby soon? 

Well, I may just have an upcoming post on the Simon Says Stamp Blog featuring the first layouts of our little girl. I do hope you will stop by the Simon Blog on Saturday to check that out!
And... coming Friday here at The Mailbox, a mixed media canvas video!

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on girlie #4! What did you name her? I love names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to maybe hearing a little teeny tiny bit about that new little human? At least... how much she weighed?? :) Love your round ups, so pretty and light! The tree cut is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashli, I''m so happy for you that your little girl is born and everything seems well. Congratulations for your whole family and a welcome to the little one. I'm quite impressed how you keep your blog running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all congrats!

    I love the layout you presented on Shimelles blog ♥. Thank you for the video turotial.

    Regards from Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, love the peek at that sweet little face! Looking forward to May posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I too thought your layout and video on Shimelle's blog was great. Look forward to the coming month here. Yes, that blog post from Tammy was awesome. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new wee one. I'm doing some catch up and viewing your youtube vids and had to come and check the blog to see if anything was announced. Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...