Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rainbow Rays at the Gym...

I recently crafted up a little Rainbow Mixed Media Piece. I had so much fun with that and was inspired to do more rainbow things...

Today, let's play with some heat embossing and watercolors!

Photos and stamps at the ready...
 All stamped up and embossed with white...
 Now for the rainbow of watercolors...
 Oooooooh - I am loving this!
With the colors radiating from the top, I want to emphasize that "ray" effect, but don't want it to detract from the watercolors. So, how about a little vellum?
 Yep! Now, to just spot around lots of coordinating rainbow bits...
 Now that was fun!
 Just like gym class :)
 I have to say I am loving this rainbow thing...
And all of the fun creative play it brings...
I might just being doing more of that!

See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is just a lovely page!
    I so need to use my embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable page - i love the color and the rays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolors and embossed stamping. The vellum rays are so pretty. It's a very lovely layout. I've had my gelatos about a month now and I love them. So much fun. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the creative play side of you again and again! This page is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! Love the watercolor over the white embossed images, I would love to try this technique. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...