Thursday, March 27, 2014

Roundup and Recap - March 2014

Hello, hello! March is coming to an end... so, I believe it's time for a little R and R. And by that, I mean...




That's right! Welcome to the end-of-month newsletter style post, here at The Mailbox.

This is the time and place where I will share what has caught my eye around the web, things I am loving, what I hope to try soon, and more...

Let's jump right in, shall we?


We started a new video series here... Trying on a Trend. Trends can be good. They can be fun. Sometimes they can make you say "hmmmmmm????" Regardless, it is always good to try something new and step out of one's creative comfort zone. That is the best way to learn and grow as an artsy craftsy person. So, that is what we will be exploring in this new series.

If you missed the first installment, you can take a look here:

We also took a look at how I decided to document my pregnancy as a first time pregnant scrapper. You can see more of that here.
Speaking of pregnancy, there has also been lots of to-do list completing, scrapping, and napping as we await the arrival of number 4 :)




I must admit that this month most of my web surfing involved organizing and home renovation things. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that my nesting with this pregnancy took it's form in home projects. The poor hubbs. 


At any rate, I know this is not news to many of you, but in the multiple google searches and such that this led me to, I happened upon the wonderfully inspiring inspiration that the Anthropologie brand has to offer. It is completely out of my league, which is really just fine as I am typically not a shopper. But, their bedding? WOW! Full of inspiration.

This one in particular...
It wasn't right for our project, but I just love the subtle, yet geometric leaf design, the bold and speckled colors... 
There is so much of this that could translate to an art piece or a layout.

And speaking of all that nesting... I have been filing the many progress photos using hashtags on Instagram and am pondering a fun project with those. More on that soon!



Baby, Baby, Baby.


That is all.




Did I mention baby?


Oh yes - well, and some videos and craftsy things too... I promise!


Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're getting some much needed sleep or rest. Great recap. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to say I really enjoyed this month here! I think we are excited for the little to arrive....don't worry about us peeps out here...rest and relax girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you as you wait for your sweet baby to arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always look forward to your thoughts...you have such a creative spirit. Rest up, and be well! Can't wait to "meet" baby 4!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...