Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Embellishments to Die For...And a Video!

I recently acquired some new goodies... some AMAZING new dies and stamps to be exact. They are all exclusive to the Simon Says Stamp store and I could hardly wait one second to put them to the test....

(product links at the end of this post)

And I thought I would let you have a little look-see as well...
(having trouble viewing the embedded video? Direct link here: http://youtu.be/pfxZI1KoD0k)



Oh how fun!!!
I just can't get over how many possibilities there are with these goodies...
In fact, I had to keep creating...

So.... I made this layout about my daughter's love of our trampoline...
Full of these fun flowers...
And then I used some collaged hearts I created some time ago and layered them up with more of those handmade embellishments to create a double page layout/art piece of sorts for a dear friend's wedding present.

He had two poems read at his wedding, once of which I had the privilege of reading. And I wanted to create a piece for them using these words...

Here is the left side:
And the right:
I just love how these turned out and I hope they like them too!
Before I sent them off in the mail, I needed a special card of course...
The remaining leftovers were perfect for whipping up a quick card...
I hope this has inspired you to grab some of these must-have dies and get your craft on!

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Ashli, these layouts are GORGEOUS! So artistic. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, Ashli! The wedding layouts too with the poems are just absolutely lovely and they will most definitely love your gift. Loved the video, thanks, I am always interested. Those dies... thanks, Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog--I love your embellishments--you have inspired me to use my watercolors on my pages and
    journal with white pen...just lovely--thank you for sharing on this video..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Ashli!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love these! You are a scrapping fiend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work! Thanks for sharing such a great video - your embellishments turned out fantastic :). I am a big fan of making my own and using die cuts. That wood veneer paper looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work, it's so pretty and awesome and fun! I'm inspired to try some new things every time I see one of your videos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love it. You always wow me. Your friend will totally love your beautiful gift. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love it. You always wow me. Your friend will totally love your beautiful gift. Fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...