Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Prize Ribbons, Mini Books, and an Etsy Update!

I was working on a layout recently that warranted some prize ribbons. So, I set about playing with tissue, stitching, watercolors, and scraps until I had made lots of these....
And they made it onto a couple of layouts!
See? She won a medal... that does indeed deserve some handmade prize banners, yes?

As I mentioned, these were put to use on a couple of pages. So, what did I do with the rest? They went up in the Etsy Shop, of course!

Along with some more Mini Books...
And tags...
Perhaps some mixed media work...
and a house...
I might have even thrown a chicken in there...
Because I like to make stuff....

Check out this video to see more details...

...and head on over to the Shop for more info!

Thanks for taking a look and for your support!


  1. You have been busy! I am admiring your use of white and pastels lately in your work - makes me think spring...seeing something beyond the snow here.

  2. So much goodness in this post! Lot's of awesomeness. Love the prize ribbons. So fun! :)

  3. Aww, that first LO is so sweet! Totally diggin' your prize ribbons - they look fantabulous and hooray for your Etsy shop!! I know I'm late to the party, but congrats on opening it. Super cool. :D Love that rooster and all your sneaks here of your outstanding work!!

  4. Love the way you used the ribbon on those layouts, Ashli!! So pretty!

  5. Oh Ashli, I love the ribbons and I love the tree art in your etsy shop am waiting until next payday then I'm shopping.

  6. Seriously love this!! Pinned!! What a great medal. Love both LOs. The first one is absolutely adorable and what an inspiration for a medal :) The second one made me laugh. I love to make stuff too. This is such a great LO to celebrate the crafter in all of us. Again ... you made me smile! --- Mary Elizabeth

  7. SO GORGEOUS! Remember how in junior high when you'd say "I love.... (a thing)..." and some snide kid would say, "then why don't you marry it?" Well, I would totally marry these prize ribbons (just so you know the level of love I'm talking about here). Your style is a favorite of mine and it's always inspiring to see how you combine layers and stitching.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...