Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Playing With Some Printables of My Own... and a Video!

I love the idea of printables. Pay and download once, print over and over. Basically an endless supply. Really, what's not to love about that? Well, for the most part, printables tend to be fairly clean and graphic in nature. I know they are not all that way... but for the most part, they are. 

And while that is fun and lovely, it is just not my style. I like a messy, sketchy look. Plus, I like the messy sketchiness to be of my own doing. So, I thought I might try my hand at some printables of my own....
I had lots of fun playing around with some of my doodles... coloring, enlarging, cutting, and embellishing. 

Take a look.... 
(Having trouble viewing the embedded video: Direct link here: http://youtu.be/bYYNHmejWHw)




That really was fun!
 Lots of options...
For layering and creating...
 And a variety of looks achieved...
All with one little page of doodles...
I might have to try that again!

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Amazing pages Ashli! I love the way you cut the heart on the third layout and added your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! They are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, Ashli!!! I love that your style is completely your own and I love that you used your printables in so many ways, sizes, and styles. Totally inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the video. I like your doodles hearts too, especially the one you enlarged and used on the other layout. I like that it provided a clever spot for journaling. Very inspiring. Oh, thanks for fixing the links. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous... I adore that bubbly heart, and the stripy texty one too - amazing inspiration, as ever. I always want to free myself up after visiting here...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally smiled the entire time...you are such a creative soul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your messiness because it leads to such fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages! Love the bubbly heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea and the pages that you created with them. Thanks for sharing Ashli!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...