Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Loves... A Valentine's Day Mini...2014

Happy Valentine's Day! I recently shared how I put together the base pages for this year's "My Loves" mini. 
If you missed that post, be sure to check it out. This is indeed a project that I have done for the last several years and I truly love looking back at those books. Making this an annual project for myself has been wonderful and I look forward to creating it each year. If you missed previous year's you can find them here and here.

Alrighty! Now that we are all caught up, let's take a look at how the 2014 version of this turned out, shall we?





I put these little books together as a place to write down what I am loving most right now about each of my children and my husband. 
 I love writing these notes to each of them and having them to look back on...

 It's also super fun to pick out their photos and all the little embellishments and such...
I fill it with things I want them to know and to always remember...
 Words of sweetness...


 Even for those yet to come...
 They all have my heart...
 To my loves, from mommy...


Here's wishing you the sweetest of Valentine's Days!

See you soon!

10 comments:

  1. It's my first time commenting here but have been reading for a while. I'm a little shy but found this so touching. It really touched my heart deeply. I wrote letters to each of my kids (twin 14yr old boys, 9yr old girl) a few years ago for a reason. Even tho the situation had passed I've kept them. I guess just for them to know. Anyways this is such a meaningful and heartfelt project, a treasure for your girls for many years to come. Thanks for the inspiration. I think you are such a talented artist and love your techniques. Sorry for the length. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading Michelle! And, thank you for your touching comment :) <3

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome!!! Not only really beautiful but when you get to my age you are so going to love that you took the time and love to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh--I just love this book--so wonderful! Great use of colorwash fabric and elements... I am doing a PL "Memories" edition this year (at 70 yrs old!!)--finally getting all those photos out of the shoeboxes!! Such fun!! Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very special album. I really love the soft water colors and the black and white photos. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing the process in January and now that it's completed, what a treasure indeed!!! Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful books and what a lovely idea. Wonderful to have them as keepsakes and look back through the years.
    Thank you for your encouraging comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Ashli!! Such a sweet album to record words of love for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mailbox outside your gate or house only means one thing, and that is protection for your packages. Those are beautiful pictures become letterbox. The classic mailbox halt ... :)

    address plaques

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...