Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Washi, Watercolor, and Wonderful Flair... With a Video!

Hello, hello! Do you ever find yourself obsessed with a new technique? As in... I love this so much, I can't stop doing it...

Well, that has happened to me lately and I have put together a little video so you can see too!
I promise you... I managed to get my big 'ole belly out of the shot before the camera started rollin'!

So... head on over to the A Flair For Buttons Blog to take a look-see.

See you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the washi on this layout and the idea for using paste to make lettering stand out is so clever. Thanks for continuing to share Ashli. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout - and the video over at Flair for Buttons is great... love the paint layers over the washi - so pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool techniques! Love how you 'glued' on the flair with modeling paste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I haven't watched the video yet, heading over there soon. I just had to say, your belly is SO CUTE =)
    Sweet baby belly!!!

    Love you sweet friend ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome video - I sorta/kinda lifted some. Love the page of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video!! Love that belly glimpse - 8 months! how exciting!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoyed the video!!!! The lines.....I am loving it girlie! 8 months...won't be long!!! Hope you are safe and sound with all that weather you are getting! Your friend in Oklahoma :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely video! Thank you for inspiration you just gave :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...your big old belly is sweet! :)
    Going to check out the video cause I am looking for technique ideas to pin to my new Scrapbook technique board over at Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your page is stunning! Love the pencil "sketchy" lines and the modeling paste--the whole piece just works so well....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...