Thursday, January 9, 2014

Finishing Off a Scrap Journal

Hi there! I want to start by saying, "THANK YOU," for your overwhelming support of my new venture on Etsy! In less than 24 hours from opening, I sold out of almost half my inventory. I am blown away. Thank you all!

And now, let's revisit something I mentioned in my last post...
those Scrap Journals that I have for sale in the Shop...

Here is one in it's sellable state. Put together and altered, but not complete:
So, what on earth might one do with this? So glad you asked!

Take a look at this video and see how I finish one of these off: (having trouble viewing the embedded video? Try this: LINK)


And here is the completed book...
Full of memories...
And 4x6 photos... yay!






Perfect for any application, my favorite being on a layout...

Likey so! Easy to pull out and look through...
And easy to put in an album...
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by my Etsy to see the remaining Scrap Journals for sale.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this - fresh, quirky, creative - just wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Etsy success Ashli!! That is awesome! And I love your album and the large photos you added in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashli,
    I absolutely LOVE this!!! It is so fun watching your process. I always think I have to add smaller photos to something like this, but I love how you added 4x6. GREAT!!

    I hope you are feeling well friend ~~ Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...