Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Roundup and Recap - December 2013

Hello, hello! Another year is about to end... so,  I believe it's time for a little R and R. And by that, I mean...




That's right! Welcome to the end-of-month (or in this case, year) newsletter style post, here at The Mailbox.

This will be a bit of a special edition of the usual Roundup and Recap, seeing as it's New Year's Eve and all. There really is something about taking a few moments to reflect upon a year gone by and to ponder things to come. So, sit back and relax as we take a look at some fun things from 2013...



Twenty thirteen was a fun year, for sure! Lots of creative play happened here at The Mailbox. Here is a look back at my 5 favorite posts from 2013...

Have a click on any of the post titles for more info...

Number 5:


Number 3:

Number 2:

Number 1:


Ahhh yes.. enough about me! Here are some of the most gorgeous things I have seen and pinned around the web this year (in no particular order):

Please click on each image to find the original source and such:

Number 5:

Number 4:

Number 3:

Number 2:
Regiane Santos:

Number 1:
Emma Trout:




Speaking of Pinning... I have a lovely little board entitle Must Try This. And, you know what... I am not sure that I have tried very many of them. So.... here are a few that I resolve to try in 2014:








Alrighty... so what's in store for 2014 here at The Mailbox? Lots of fun things, I promise. That's really all I am going to say for now... except for one little hint....

I have been working on something really fun that I plan to share with you next week :)

Oh, and there is also the business of finishing, and sharing, my December album. Thanks to the lovely box that arrived in the post today containing my Epson PictureMate ink, I am on my way to the finish line and will be posting about that very soon! (note to self: have a spare ink cartridge when relying on home-printing for a daily documenting project...)

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Great recap Ashli and I'm looking forward to what you'll be sharing in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what 2014 holds for you~cheering you on!!!! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review of 2013, Ashli. Looking forward to visiting in 2014 to see what you have up your crafty sleeve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful review friend. Amazing work by you in 2013 I really look forward to all you will share this year. The around the web was gorgeous too.

    Blessings friend and I hope you are feeling well ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so nice?? Congrats on a productive year full of accomplishments and blessings. So excited for your big things to come!! You inspire me all the time. Thank you for pinning me and including me here!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...