Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gifts, Flair, December Albums, and the Roundtable...

That's right! I have a little bit of everything to share with you today!

First up, I am over at A Flair For Buttons, sharing some fun ways to create hand crafted gifts for the holidays that are full of flair.

An ornament...
A magnet:

A gift tag:

And a bit of home decor...

Be sure to check out the post for full project images and more details!

And speaking of the holidays, here is a little update on my December Album...

I am having a great time decorating each little tag as the days go by:

This approach is proving to be quite doable and I really am enjoying it! Each day has it's own tag. I am getting artsy and playing with techniques on the front of the tags, while all of the journaling is on the back...
In fact, I was thrilled to join several scrappers today on the Paperclipping Roundtable to discuss all things December Daily.... What we are loving, and how we are keeping motivated.
A common theme, among all of the panelists, is to keep it simple and keep it FUN...
Which is exactly what I am doing with my little tags full of stories and mixed media play...

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love how your daily tags are coming along. Love that you are adding photos to them too! Looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore all these tags and such!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have a lot going on, Ashli! Love the daily tags and all of the flair projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just saying on my friend Katie's blog, that I love seeing fun and unique ways that people are doing their DD's this year. Your tag idea is a great and looks like more fun than "work". :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...