Friday, November 8, 2013

Pesky Purple

Hello! Welcome to the Purple Mailbox! Have you ever wondered why this little blog of mine is called Purple Mailbox? Well, for one, I love purple. And, yes... we do have a purple mailbox in real life. In case you are wondering, no... "they" don't make purple mailboxes, but it is amazing what a can of Rustoleum can do!

Anyhoo - I do love purple, but I have the hardest time scrapping with it, don't you? I find it very pesky indeed. 

Ah, but there is hope!

Please join me over at shimelle.com as I share 5 Ways to Incorporate Purple Into Your Scrapbooking:
See you over there!
Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. I loved your work on Shimelle's blog and came to visit. I adore what i saw and read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your work on Shimelle's blog. Diggin' the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I don't like scrapping with purple very much ( I love to wear purple though) I love all your tips, thank you for sharing and all your layouts are gorgeous
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loved seeing all of your purple projects on Shimelle's blog! I am a purple lover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved what you did with the Purple, Ashli! You incorporated the color, beautifully into your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...