Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Let's Fall In Love With Flair One Last Time...

Hello, hello! Before the fall season leaves us, I just had to get one more post full of fall flair up...
One thing I love to do, when I have a huge crafting mess on my table full of bits and pieces, is to make a layout with an informal grid design. 

Not only does this help clean up my desk and save things from the trash bin at the same time, but I also end up with some unexpected combinations. 

This one is especially fun because the layout itself isn't about fall specifically, but due to the lovely colors, I was able to incorporate some gorgeous fall flair.

I do hope you will swing on by A Flair For Buttons and check it out!

And, if you are one of my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...