Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Roundup and Recap - September 2013

Hello, hello! September has come and gone, so I believe it's time for a little R and R. And by that, I mean...



That's right! Welcome to the end-of-month, newsletter style post, here at The Mailbox.

This is the time and place where I will share what has caught my eye around the web, things I am loving, what I hope to try soon, and more...

Let's jump right in, shall we?





Firstly, I have finished up the No More Floating Flair series and the wrap-up is up today! Be sure to check it out (after you read this post, of course :)






















I also had the pleasure of guesting over at the Authentique Blog recently. If you missed that, you can check it out here.


























I also took a little time (upon some advice from a friend) to pull together all the links and such of the crafty work I have been blessed with over the last two years. They are all put together on my Resume Page now :) See this little button? It lives on the sidebar now...



There is always so much fabulous inspiration all over the blogosphere and such! I try my best to peruse my favorites on a regular basis and here is what I found most notable this month:

My fellow Simon Says teamie, Suzz, presented the most fabulous tutorial on stamping with different inks... showcasing the pros and cons of each. I learned so much! You must check it out!




Ah yes, the brain is always rattling around with things...

Paintings, Mini Books, and Etsy... OH MY!
Really wanted to make some of my own watercolor floral embellies
Pondering what to do my next video on... ANY REQUESTS?




My finished project for Shimelle's Learn Something New Everyday
Perhaps a little series on how I carve out time to get creative
An unexpected way to finally finish a painting that I have been struggling with for a LONG time
A super fun blog hop with discounts to A Flair For Buttons!

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...