Thursday, September 12, 2013

From Tag to Page - and a Video!

Hi there! A few week's ago, we had some Inky Fun Play with a video. We made some tags and now it's time to get them on a layout.

Let's take a look at how that went, shall we? 


If you have trouble getting the embedded video to play, use this direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Y2ySDUDw4&feature=youtu.be

And there it is!
 I also went ahead and scrapped up the other two tags. Remember the tag that wasn't my favorite? Well - It got made into lots of little tags and layered up...



 And the final tag got a similar layered doily treatment...



It's been super fun playing with these tags, getting them onto layouts, and filming the process. Thanks for tuning in!

On a side note... there is some subtle, yet odd, hissing background noise in my voice over. I don't know enough about all of this yet to know what that is about. So, if any of you are videoing voice over experts... got any tips for me?

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Love watching you create and walking through your process! It's one of my favorite stops on the blog roll! The voice over....didn't bother me one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you incorporated the tags onto your layouts, Ashli!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really put the tags to good use!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to add that I watched the video, too.
    Loved seeing how your page came together!
    I did notice a little noise on the voice over, but just when you were speaking as you worked. I didn't hear it when you were speaking as you showed the other layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tags make for the prettiest design element on your pages, Ashli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you do with tags! So pretty always :) How are you feeling Mama?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pages! I love how you used the tags in different ways on each of the layouts. We have lots of frogs here too and I happily co-exist with them as long as they don't come in the house....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layered tags, and brilliant ideas for using them in layouts and pages - fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so talented!!! Love you used the negative on the label. very cool looking like that!!! awesome as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your process. Really pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...