Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What Else Have I Been Cookin'?

Well, let's see... lasagna, jambalaya, coconut strawberry smoothies (those were an epic fail, by the way), kale and avocado salad, roasted chicken....

Ah - but this is a craft blog, yes?

Let's focus!

I have been cooking up some more things for the Paper Bakery! I have to tell you, I love what Sarah puts together for the Mixed Media Kit! Not only is the kit packed full of mixed media messy fun as one would expect, but there are also scrap worthy products as well! YAY! I had more fun creating this layered layout:

You can read more about how I created the above page in the original Paper Bakery Post here.

And - I was even inspired to make a card! Shocking, I know.
You can see more about that here.

Alrighty!

I will see you again soon with the August edition of Roundup and Recap :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your adorable layout and card, Ashli!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vellum layering. so cool. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the vellum, Ashli! Nice to see a card from you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the use of vellum! GREAT layout and GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know how to make !! I really recommend other to read this article .Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...