Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cooking up a Little Something...

That's right! I am happy to officially announce that I have been asked to join the Paper Bakery Kits Design Team as a mixed media artist. 

When I received the kit, it seriously nocked my socks off! It has to be one of the best mixed media kits out there! Why? Because Sarah (the brains and awesomeness behind Paper Bakery) just gets that we mixed media gals still like scrappy things! 

So many mixed media kits that I have seen are just paints and ephemera. That's all wonderful, but I want stamps, I want paper, I want scrappy stuff too! 

Sarah includes this and SO much more! As in - it totally satisfied the scrapper in me too. Not only did I get some super fun messy mediums, but I also got some She Art collage papers, some Pink Paislee alphas, an exclusive stencil, and flair. That's right, FLAIR! 

Oh yeah - and if you are a member, you get access to the printable of the month, which is totally GORGEOUS!

And let's not forget all of the exclusives in the shop too - they are awesome!

Here is the first thing I made:

There is a full tutorial over at the Paper Bakery Blog. Be sure to check it out!

As you can see, I had lots of fun with my goodies. I will be cooking up 2-3 projects every month for them, so be sure to subscribe to their blog and newsletter to see what else I have been working on.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new position! Sounds like a fun kit. Cool pie chart on your project and is that burlap? Love all the texture and layers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have you on the Team, with us, Ashli!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be perfect!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Ashli! You'll be a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ashli ! Off to see the tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So awesome and so well deserved! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new position, and this is a very cool project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You are perfect for this spot. Can't wait to see more of your lovely creations. Loving the canvas you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creative mojo is revved up! Great place for you to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT assignment!! I'll have to go check them out :D Love your mixed media piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Ashli! This is right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! They are great kits over there. I have been subbing for three months now and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is AWESOME!! Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...